An adequate and sufficient supply of vitamins and minerals must be consumed in order for all the physiological functions of the body, in particular growth and development, to take place at the most optimum level. Eating fish is of supreme importance, it has lots of minerals that other foods lack, and help your body grow. Undoubtedly, vitamins and minerals are responsible for your bone length and density. The bone mineral established during childhood and adolescence may be the determinant of bone mineral in adulthood. Elements that help you grow are as follows.
For a complete guideline of nutrition to increase height, go to:
- Eat at regular hours.
- Don’t skip any meal.
- Don’t forget to eat breakfast. Always start the day with a well-rounded meal.
- Take the time to taste and to chew your food well.
- Vary your menu.
- Avoid pastries, sweets, crisps, soda drinks – anything that has little or no nutritious value.
- Beware of salt consumption. It can cause hypertension.
- Eat a lot of raw vegetables and fresh juice. Choose whole wheat bread.
- Drink six (6) to eight (8) glasses of water or vegetable juice or sugar-free juice per day.
- You should also drink milk.
- Eat good quality food supplements every day.
- After each meal you should rest. Don’t start to work or exercise right after.
Undoubtedly, the quality, quantity, and type of food we eat affect our height, growth, and health. We cannot emphasize enough how important your food intake is in determining how much growth you can possibly obtain. The types of food you eat will either improve or decrease your growth potential. After careful consideration and research, the daily content of protein, carbohydrates, fats and water can be achieved if the following items were taken regularly. Please take note that this is a guideline and you are free to your own thoughts. Feed yourself rationally to increase your height, be full of energy and live a fuller life.
Read more »